Crosman M4- 177 Tactical Pump .177 Caliber Air Rifle - Shoots BB's or Pellets
Looks and feels like an M4 firearm. Shoots either BBs or pellets, so you can use whatever ammo you've got on hand. Since it's a multi-pump, you can pump it up to 10 times to get higher velocities or less if you'd like to do some easy all-day shooting. Get extra clips (same ones used by the Crosman 760 Pumpmaster) and load up so you don't have to interrupt your range time with a lot of reloading.
When you shoot steel BBs, do not shoot at hard objects or water. The BBs will ricochet! No matter what ammo you're using, remember to wear safety glasses. Everyone in the vicinity of the range should wear safety glasses, even if they're not shooting.
- Color: Black
- Caliber: .177
- Velocity: 625 FPS
- Ammunition: Shoots Steel BBs & Pellets
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Barrel Length:17.25"
- Overall Length: 33.75"
- Capacity: 18 Round BB Mag, , 5 Round Pellet Mag
- Cocking Effort:1-10 pumps
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: Adjustable for elevation
- Rear Sight: Adjustable for windage
- Scopeable: Weaver/Picatinny
- Trigger Pull: 4 lbs
- Buttpad: Plastic
- Suggested for: Plinking/Fun
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: Multi-pump pneumatic
- Safety: Manual
- Repeater: Repeater
- Material: Metal/ABS plastic
- Pump Action, No Battery or Co2 Required
- Only 1-10 pumps (never exceed 10 pumps)
- Dual Ammunition
- 350 Round BB Reservoir
- Aperture Rear Sight Adjustable For Windage
- Post Front Sight Adjustable For Elevation
- Both Sights Are Removable
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rails above the receiver, below the front sight fitting and on the underside of the forearm
- Adjustable Scoping Stock (30.5" to 33.75")
- Sling loops
- Manual safety
- Includes: Rifle, Pellet and BB Magazine, and Sight Adjustment Tool
||Pellets or BBs
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.