Ryumon Black Sakura Folded Katana
This amazing Folded Katana comes from the Longquan forge in china. for more than 2600 years, the "City of Treasure Sword", Longquan, has been known for making the best swords in the world. Located within the border of South Zhejiang, China and under the Fengyang mountain, Longquan is rich in resources that are perfect for making exceptional Folded Katana Swords.
During the peroid of the Warring states (770-476 B.C.) a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan. Since then, the secret arts of hand crafting Folded Katana swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
Ryumon Samurai Swords are hand Forged and Folded by master craftsman with years of experience from Longquan. These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality handmade Folded Samurai Swords with enhanced durability, sharpness, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Ryumon Black Sakura Folded Katana Features:
- Made in Longquan forge in China - a Forge that has been making Swords for centuries
- Hand Forged and Folded AISI 1060 Carbon Steel blade - 45Rc (Shinogi-Ji) 58 Rc (Ha) (Razor Sharp)
- Iron Tsuba and Furniture
- Saya is hand Lacquered black with Cherry Blossom insets
- Tsuka is wrapped in authentic Same Rayskin
- Ito is of High quality Japanese Cotton
- Comes with silk lined Sword box (solid pine), Cleaning kit, High quality sword bag, Reference guide which details sword care and maintenance, and Certificate of Authenticity which is affixed on a beautiful silk scroll.
- Certificate verifies Swordmaker's name, Rc hardness, blade and sword measurments, date of start and completion for sword, and is certified by a master swordmaker and his years of experience
- Blade Length: 28"
- Tsuka Length: 10 1/2"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 3.1 Lbs.